Old Mill (Exterior)
Adhesive & Grout
Finishes & Preparations
Farmhouse Flagstones cannot be held responsible for any of the following points:
- Please note that due to the natural materials used in the production of our replica flagstones, colours and shades may vary from samples sent out, the displays in our show room, pictures on our website or in our brochure.
- All materials once delivered should be kept completely dry. On no account must installation commence if the flagstones are damp. If they become damp then they must be thoroughly dried out before being installed.
- Once your order is delivered the flagstones should be removed from the pallets as soon as possible. Failure to do this can result in shading, or browning marks appearing on the face of the flagstones.
- Pin or air holes may be present in the face of the flagstones, or may appear over time. This is perfectly normal due to the techniques used in production. This is not detrimental to the durability of the flagstones.
- All concrete products may suffer from efflorescence. This is due to the salts and minerals present in the materials used. This is a temporary occurrence.
- All exterior flagstones are prone to the natural effects of weathering just as any other stone does when exposed to the elements.
- The effects of de-icing salts, chemical cleaners, pressure washers and snow clearing tools, which can cause damage to concrete surfaces.